The Stages We Take You Through
- Initial Contact
- Discussion around site choice if you do not have one. Analysis of Site Features and Requirements that may be required to work through.
- Sketch Design (normally we send off to a Quantity Surveyor for a Budget Estimate at this stage)
- Developed Design (Drawings completed to and lodged for PIM and Resource Consent if required), A planning consultant may be required for Resource Consent, we will advise on this at the time.
- Full Contract Documents, Drawings, Specifications and other supporting documents (ready for Building Consent)
- Tendering and Contract Negotiation
- Building Phase (site observation, contract administration). We like to be involved with this stage and find you will invariably obtain a better result if we are retained for this portion of your project.